SHABAB CRAZY

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

فقط للمجانين!!

سيرة حياة الفنانة سيلينا جوميز Selena Gomez

King TaroOok
    King TaroOok
    مدير
    مدير

عدد المساهمات : 105
    تاريخ التسجيل : 08/02/2010
    العمر : 27
    الموقع : الدمام

سيرة حياة الفنانة سيلينا جوميز Selena Gomez Empty سيرة حياة الفنانة سيلينا جوميز Selena Gomez

مُساهمة  King TaroOok الخميس مارس 04, 2010 4:48 am

هلو
    يا ناس اني اريد اكتب بالانكليزي لان هاية فنانة انكليزية, اوكي؟ يلا رح اكتب بالانكليزي و اتمنى كلتكم تفتهمون هع هع هع!
    Full Name: Selena Marie Gomez
    When was she born?: July 22, 1992
    Where was she born?: Grand Prairie, Texas, United States
    What are some of the movies that Selena Gomez was in?: Another Cinderella Story, Princess Protection Program, and she will be in the new movie: Wizards of Waverly Place The Movie
    What are some of the TV shows that she was on?: The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, The Suite Life on Deck (She will be on this show on July 17th!), Hannah Montana, Sonny with a Chance, and her famous TV show: Wizards of Waverly Place
    What were some of her songs?: Tell Me Something I don't know, One and the same feat. Demi Lovato, Head First, Everything is Not What it Seems, Bang a Drum, and Fly to your Heart
    Nickname: Sel, Selly

...Here is the life story of Selena Gomez

Being in past episodes of Barney when she was younger, Selena Gomez has been filming as lead character Alex ,in the Disney Channel show Wizards Of Waverly Place a TV show ****d on kids whose parents own a sandwich shop, who can do REAL magic. She has guest starred twice on the Hit Disney Channel show Hannah Montana where she plays Mikayla, Hannah Montana's Rival singer. Even though she is not friendly with Hannah on set, off set she is actually best friends with Miley Cyrus, the actress who plays Hannah

Selena Marie Gomez was born to Mandy Cornett and Ricardo Gomez on July 22, 1992 in New York City, New York. At a young age, she moved from New York to a small town called Grand Prairie, Texas. Giving birth to Selena at 16, her mom Mandy recalls living "paycheck-to-paycheck". Selena started out on "Barney & Friends" (1992) as "Gianna" in 2001 where she really discovered her talent. Unfortunately, they dropped her from the series after just two years. In 2003, she had a very small role in the movie Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003) and a bit part in 2005 when she played "Julie" in Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial by Fire (2005) (TV) with Mitchel Musso and in 2006 as "Emily Grace Garcia" in Brain Zapped (2006) (TV) when she recorded a song for the movie. She she guest starred as "Gwen" in "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" (2005) and as Hannah's rival, the 'evil' "Mikayla", in "Hannah Montana" (2006). Selena's amazing talent landed her roles in two Disney series, both spin-offs. Unfortunately, neither show was picked up until 2007 when she got the role of "Alex Russo" in the magical series "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007) which she auditioned for three times. In March 2008, she made her first animated movie Horton Hears a Who! (2008) and later starred in Another Cinderella Story (2008) with Disney Channel star Andrew Seeley for ABC Family. Her two Disney Channel Original Movies Princess Protection Program (2009) (TV), with real-life BFF Demi Lovato, and Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie (2009) (TV) will both air Summer 2009

Mini Biography
    Selena Gomez was born and raised in Grand Prairie, Texas. Her mother Amanda [Commonly known as Mandy] Cornett is an Italian woman from Dallas, Texas and her father Ricardo Gomez is from New Mexico. Mommy Mandy gave birth to Selena at 16, and her parents divorced in 1997. Nearly 10 years later she remarried to Brian Teefy. Selena is best known for her role as Alex Russo in the show 'Wizards Of Waverly Place' and as Mary in 'Another Cinderella Story'. Selena signed a record deal with Hollywood Records just before her 16th birthday and is recording an album due out Summer of 2009

Trivia
    Best known for playing "Gianna" in "Barney & Friends" (1992)

Is from Grand Prairie, Texas

Before landing the role of "Alex Russo" in "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007), Selena wasn't a fan of neither magic or the Harry Potter franchise

Her favorite subject is Science

Favorite sport is Basketball

Her role model and favorite actress is Rachel McAdams

While filming that animated movie Horton Hears a Who! (2008), she played Steve Carell's daughter but she never got to meet him

She became interested in acting after watching her mom, Mandy Cornett

Her favorite band is Paramore

Loves to sing "Rockstar" by Miley Cyrus and anything by Paramore

She adopted her dog named Chip from an animal ****ter

She enjoys cheerleading, surfing and skateboarding

Discovered by Disney in a nation-wide casting call

(Sings the theme tune to her Disney Channel show "Wizards of Waverly Place" (2007

Her best friends are Demi Lovato and Taylor Swift

Is an only child

Her favorite shoes are Converse

Has four dogs - Chip, Willy, Fina and Wallace

Is learning how to play guitar, drums and piano because she wants to be in her own band

Her mom, Mandy Cornett, remarried in 2006 to Brian Teefey

"Wears a purity ring that says "True Love Waits

She is of Mexican and Italian heritage

Her mom gave birth to her at the age of 16

Her parents divorced when she was 5 years old

She is named after Tejano singer Selena Quintanilla Perez

She took part in Disney Channel's Earth Day celebration

Her first appearance on Radio Disney was on October 26, 2007

Although she straightens it, Selena was born with naturally curly black hair

She went to Danny Jones Middle School located in Texas

Her name 'Selena' means Moon in Greek

She is a huge fan of Johnny Depp

She and best friend Demi Lovato have matching guitar pick necklaces

Her celebrity crush is Shia LaBeouf

Both her family and Fernanda Romero are from the same town in Mexico

"Has a YouTube show with her best friend Demi Lovato called "The Demi and Selena Show

Has a song written and sung about her on YouTube called "Selena Gomez" by Greg Kurka

Friend of Jennifer Stone

Personal Quotes
    Be yourself always, there's no one better

I was never the girl who thought I need to make sure I look like all the other girls. I think you look best when you stand out

[On Having her Own Band]
    I'm going to be in a band - no Selena Gomez stuff. I'm not going to be a solo artist. I think that I don't want my name attached to it. I basically want to make music that is fun and that parents and kids can jump around to and have a good time

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة مايو 03, 2024 11:36 am